Corrective Maintenance vs Preventive Maintenance
Corrective maintenance is a maintenance task performed to identify, isolate, and rectify a fault so that the failed equipment, machine, or system can be restored to an operational condition within the tolerances or limits established for in-service operations. Simplified, corrective maintenance focuses on diagnosing and fixing broken assets.
Preventive maintenance (or preventative maintenance) is work that is performed regularly (on a scheduled basis) in order to minimize the chance that a certain piece of equipment will fail and cause costly unscheduled downtime. Preventative maintenance is hence performed while the equipment is still in working condition.
A recent study by Jones Lang LaSelle highlights how a telecommunications company saw a 545% return on investment (ROI) when implementing a preventive maintenance plan.
COMMERCIAL SERVICING – PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Your equipment is your livelihood – this applies whether you are the local handyman or the largest landscaping company.
We know that a critical machine out of operation could cost you thousands – as well as your reputation.
Regular preventative maintenance is essential to avoid equipment issues before they can cause serious problems.
BENEFITS OF A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
- Mitigates risk of equipment breakdowns that will cause costly unscheduled downtime
- Ensures maximum efficiency & safety of equipment
- Provides you maximum ROI of your assets
- Minimizes servicing downtime through utilization of scheduled maintenance bookings
- Minimizes number of major repairs
SSOP SERVICE MEMBERSPreventative maintenance program proprosal
Business owners & operators rarely have time to create their own preventative maintenance programs. We can change that.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members today to learn about becoming a Stihl Shop Osborne Park Service Member & how this can benefit your business.
SSOP Service Member benefits
- Discounted preventative servicing rates
- Guaranteed 24-Hour turnaround for scheduled preventative maintenance bookings
- Tailored servicing schedule specifically designed for your unique requirements
- Monthly payments to mitigate cashflow issues
- Service & Repair reports provided for every machine
- On-the-go maintenance information leaflets to provide your operators with the knowledge required to keep their machines performing between scheduled maintenance bookings
- Jump the Queue Allowance for any unscheduled breakdowns
- Ethical disposal of written-off equipment allowance
- Purchasing Discounts on new machines
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service available