SIP Climbing Trousers
These climbing trousers without chainsaw protection unite the key features of the Progress range. They have proven their value thanks to the 4 way rip stop TeXXion outer fabric with Teflon® finish, zipped pockets and Armortex® Light stretch reinforcements on the knees.
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
- Bib in back, Back bib with foam
- Front fly with zip closure – closing by 2 metal buttons
- Elasticated waist
- Leg narrowing below by touch and close fastening
- 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by zipper, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure, 1 patched smartphone pocket with waterproof lining on the right leg with splash proof zip closure, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- Range: Outdoor
- Article Number: 1SSPN2PTP
- Color: Khaki Green/Black
- Inside leg length (cm): 85 cm